USE CHROME OR INTERNET EXPLORER FOR BEST USER EXPERIENCE.
|Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
|March 3-6, 2022
|The Golf Club of Amelia Island
|The Ritz-Carlton ♦ Amelia Island, FL
|REQUEST MUST BE RECEIVED FROM October 1, 2021 - BY February 21, 2022
(requests submitted after will not be taken into consideration)
The Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance (‘AICE’) is committed to working with the emerging social media sector and independent reporters, columnists, journalists, bloggers and photographers who are capable of reaching wide audiences. The following list includes guidelines which the AICE will use in order to determine eligibility to grant media credentials to enter the event.
- Media Credentials must be applied for and will be issued in the applicant’s name and a Photo ID will be required upon arrival. Please provide the AICE with at least 15 business days to consider your Media Credential Request.
- The AICE strives to work with the best. We value individuals who have worked with us in the past or who have professional experience. The AICE requires that individuals have a proven history, demonstrate professional standards and regularly produce original and quality content that can reach the target audience.
- The approval of media credentials depends on the several factors:
If asked to provide copies of past coverage of the AICE or any other Concours, a response must be received in order to be considered for credentials.
Media Credentials are for those who come to cover the entire event as opposed to only a single car. Exceptions will be made in special circumstances at the discretion of AICE.
- Previous relevant journalism experience
- Journalists who have not previously covered Concours must submit recent examples of what they have done and one reference in order to be considered for credentials
- Commercial Nature of the Website
- Weekly and Monthly number of unique visitor traffic data from a recognized objective measurement company
- Websites must be free from gossip and offensive language
Media Room Access
The Media Room is a designated area only for those with media credentials. The AICE has the right to reserve seating for deadline media and any other approved requests. The Media Room is sponsored by Infiniti and equipped with internet access and charging stations for your phones, laptops and other equipment.
- A Media Credential Request Form must be submitted for each representative from your media organization and not organizations as a whole
- You will be notified by February 21th confirming or denying your request
- If your credential request is approved, a Photo ID will be required when you pick up your credentials
- No credentials will be mailed under any circumstances
- Drones and UAS are prohibited
No "day of" admittance
THE CREDENTIAL IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND MAY BE REVOKED AT ANY TIME
All credential applications must be accompanied by a letter of assignment from the outlet’s editor or director. The letter must be on company letterhead or sent from a verified company email address.
Requests should state the name(s) of those covering The Amelia and their specific duties and/or titles (writers/photographers/videographers, etc.)
If you are a free-lance writer or photographer you must also send a Certificate of Insurance from the outlet that you are representing showing that you will be covered under the company’s workers compensation and liability insurance while you are covering The Amelia on their behalf.
By clicking the checkbox, you indicate you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all terms and conditions of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegnace's Media Eligibility Guidelines before moving on to the application process.